With the new year, I have decided to start a new blog in an attempt to help our family and friends keep up with our busy lives.
Speaking of the new year...my wonderful hubby surprised me with a getaway to Red Bud Valley Resort in Eureka Springs for the new year. We went up Wednesday, shopped and explored the town - a place neither of us had ever visited. We ate some great pizza at Geraldi's downtown then had a special dinner (and the best steak I have ever eaten) at Local Flavor.
Speaking of the new year...my wonderful hubby surprised me with a getaway to Red Bud Valley Resort in Eureka Springs for the new year. We went up Wednesday, shopped and explored the town - a place neither of us had ever visited. We ate some great pizza at Geraldi's downtown then had a special dinner (and the best steak I have ever eaten) at Local Flavor.
Our cozy cabin.
Ready to ring in the New Year!
Love the cowboy hat! I'm glad you're blogging. It lets me know you're still alive. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove
Aunt Sharon
My mom just told me about your BLOG!! I'm glad she did. I'd love to keep in touch more, even if its only through one anothers blogs.
ReplyDeleteours is www.web.me.com/keithprescott1
Hope you Holidays were great!!
Dana
Oh I'm so glad you're on here now! Its great to keep in touch. :)
ReplyDeletenice to see you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all. Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteYou are doing good on the blog. Mom
ReplyDelete