Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Grade Forgery


We have always said Reid is too smart for his own good. He just cracks us up with the things he says and does. Let me give you a little background. This year, Reid has a Reading Folder that he brings home every night. It is part of his homework to read the book that is enclosed each night and then Josh and I have to write down the title of the book he read then sign and date the reading log.

I pull out the log this evening to see what book he was to read and noticed that the title, my signature and the date had already been completed! I couldn't help but laugh and Josh noted proudly that it was Reid's first attempt at forging my name on school papers. I asked Reid about it and he said, "Yeah, I was just helping you out, I already read the book." Thanks, son.

1 comment: