Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankful

* The following commentary is entirely by Reid with a little typing help from mom.

We went to my Nanny and Papa's house to spend Thanksgiving. Me and Josh went hunting together, but we didn't find a turkey or deer. But, the next time Josh went I didn't go because I thought like last time he wouldn't find a deer or a turkey. But, he did find a deer. It was a mama deer so, he didn't shoot it. He didn't find a turkey either. Then, I wanted to go when Josh found a deer - a mama deer. Uncle Jason, Aunt Kim and my cousin Blake came over to eat with us. We played football. We got up at 2am to go shopping one morning. It was still dark. I played with Blake a little bit. I would run and Blake would try to find me and then I would get under the table where it would slow Blake down, so I had some time to run and hide. Then Nanny got Blake and I McDonald's. We ate then I took a nap.

When we were about to go, me, Papa, Josh and Nanny played another game of football before mom, Josh and I left. I had a great time with my Nanny and Papa spending Thanksgiving.

By: Reid















1 comment: