We had an amazingly blessed Christmas. After celebrating, just the three of us, we headed to Ozark to visit with Josh's grandma and aunt. We didn't stay too long because Grandma just had her tonsils removed and wasn't feeling all that great. After Ozark, we drove straight down to Little Rock to spend the rest of the day with my family where we ate, visited, ate some more and just enjoyed the company of loved ones.

Reid wanted Santa to "hide" a few of his gifts so he could do a scavenger hunt to locate them. Santa, being the great guy he is, happily obliged. This is Reid reading his letter of clues from Santa.

The love of my life.

Reid LOVED the puppy! The first thing out of his mouth when someone asks about Christmas is, "I got a pup named Gator!"

He asked Santa for football pads, a real jersey, pants, football pads and receiver gloves. Such a stud...
Got you entered! I love Angela, I have known her for a long time, she taught one year at Lamar and that is when I met her! I have your blog saved! I love finding new blogs! Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteOh dear. Reid is going to be tainted for life. Let's get this boy into ballet! haha.
ReplyDeleteDanielle