...atleast for Josh it did! Josh recently decided he couldn't live without a motorcycle. I made it absolutely clear that he/we did not need one. But, the more I thought about it and the more I saw how much he truly wanted one, I gave in. So, last weekend, without him knowing, I drove him right down to the Honda place and told him to pick out what he wanted. He was a little shocked and definitely surprised that I would agree to this "adventure." Unfortunatley, he couldn't find just the right "one" here town, but after a little searching, he found it at Honda of Memphis. So, he loaded up yesterday morning and headed out to bring home his Christmas present.
Here she is...


He is on cloud nine! He has started it and just listened to it purr 4 times since he got home last night. I love seeing that smile on his face! Reid is just as in love with it as well and has already requested to be picked up at school on it. Oh, my boys and their toys!
DEFINITELY WIFE OF THE YEAR!!
ReplyDelete