My two boys...they own my heart. Josh often refers to me as the "domino" when it comes to Reid. Yes, I cave quite often to that sweet little man. How could I not when he always replies to my "I love yous" with "I love you more!" Melt. My. Heart. I am so lucky to have these two loves and I completely adore them both. One lucky girl I am.
He also gave me this...
A ring with "such as life" stamped on it. Josh used to say this to me all the time (and still does) when things just don't fall into place the way I believe they should. Now, I catch myself saying it. It has become our own little motto in a way. Whenever something unpredicted or uncontrollable happens, we just shrug and say, "Such as life." I mean really, you can't control life, so might as well just enjoy the ride.
My sweet boy and I partied it up at his classroom Valentine's Party. We made the raved about Candy Cane Heart suckers for his class and they were a huge hit! Such a cute idea and so fun to make.
Also, my sweet and creative friend, Kara, made me a precious Valentine bouquet with chocolate! I don't have a picture because well, let's be honest, I already ate all the chocolate. But, it was delicious, you will just have to take my word.
Such a fun and sweet Valentine's day it was at the Edgin house. Now, the planning has to get into high gear for Hubby's 32nd birthday week that is just right around the corner...
You are one very lucky lady!!! Love you all!
ReplyDelete