Sunday we continued the celebration by meeting Josh's Grandma and Aunt for lunch in Cauksville. What? You don't know where Cauksville is? Don't worry...neither did I! But we ate at a cute little diner called Shane's that is located beside a pond that is full of ducks. We might just have to venture over to Cauksville more often!
For Monday of Josh's Birthday Week, Reid and I had his undergrad and graduate diplomas framed. He has been wanting to do this for a while, but never did. So, Reid and I had it done for him. :)
Tuesday was extra special because Josh and I got to take the day off and go on Reid's field trip with him. Josh also got a cute pair of green shamrock boxers! Maybe they will bring him some Irish luck at Oaklawn this weekend!
Wednesday brought a surprise breakfast and lunch from his favorite burger joint, CJ's!
I also picked up his birthday cake and he got to enjoy a slice of that a day early! I had originally planned on making him one from scratch, but with 2 soccer games, a track meet, board meeting, field trip and leaving town early Friday, there just wasn't enough time. Josh was ok with it though because it doesn't get much better than a cake from PattiCakes Bakery!
Tomorrow will bring our annual trip to Hot Springs for a weekend at the races. Check back for more pictures and how we continued to celebrate our St. Patty's Day birthday boy!
Such a lovely family :) Happy Birthday Josh!
ReplyDelete