Friday, June 24, 2011

Let summer begin...

Today is the last day of the summer school session I am teaching and I am so. very. relieved. The kids were great, but my summer hasn't started yet considering we started summer school the Monday after school ended and it ran for the last three weeks from 8am - 4:30 pm. The days were long and tiring, but the end is here!

On a separate note, our Gators are doing great in the College World Series and we are contemplating a whirlwind trip up to Omaha if they make it to the championships. Go Gators! Also, I am starting to get settled into my new office which is exciting. They are painting it on Monday and then I get to pick out new furnishings for it. Yeah!

I'll end with a picture of two cuties. We took Reid and his best buddy, Tag, to watch a Travelers game last week. It was massively hot, but oh so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see this wonderful face on friday
    love meme

    ReplyDelete