Saturday, July 30, 2011

Catch Up

The summer has flown by and I slacked on blogging for a few weeks. So, I will attempt to catch everyone up on what all has happened in our little world...

Reid attended the Cyclone Football Camp again this year. He walked away with 4 awards and was pumped. I can't wait to see this little guy play flag football again in the fall, plus Josh is going to coach so it should be a very interesting season!

Tug of war competition



Josh and I snuck away for a weekend to Omaha to watch our beloved Florida Gators in the final round of the College World Series. Sadly, they choked, but enough about that. We had a great time and are still proud of our Gators!



I always have a wonderful time with this hottie!



We took these two cuties to a Travelers' game in Little Rock. The new stadium is so nice, but so different that good ol' Ray Winder.

Can't go to a Travelers' game without a picture with the mascot, Shelly.

Two more weeks and back to the school grind. Reid reminded us of the bright side to school starting again...RECESS! If only they had that for adults too...

No comments:

Post a Comment