Sunday, October 30, 2011

In the blink of an eye...

Where has the time gone? It has been over a month since I blogged and time has flown by. I will try to catch up with what has been going on. We have had a whilrwind of a first semester. Most of our time has been spent with football - either Josh's team or Reid's team. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching all this football! It really doesn't get any better.

Josh coaching up our boy on the field.

Best buddies.


My man...he makes me so proud!

Mimi and Papi came down for a visit.

Luckily, they were able to plan their trip around one of Josh's games.

We spent a couple of weekends watching my dad dragrace. Unfortunately, he won't be racing for a while due to rotator cuff surgery. He starts physical therapy on Monday and will be off of work until atleast January.

We also went to Reid's school's Fall Fest with Kade and Kara.

And last but not least Josh won his Conference Title for the 3rd year in a row! Yes, that's right, he is that awesome. We are so proud of him and the boys he has coached this year.

This week brings another busy one. I promise to post Halloween pics in a more timely manner. Hopefully, I will stay caught up now...or atleast I will try.

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT COACH INSPIRES GREAT PLAYERS!! Congrats Josh we are very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete