Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vegas or Bust!



That's right...we are heading out for vacation tomorrow - Las Vegas! We are so excited to get 10 days of relaxation. I have been working all of June so I really haven't had a summer break yet. I taught at Tech from 8-11 and then went straight to the Junior High, where I taught summer school, from 12-3. I am exhausted and so looking forward to some family time with my two boys. Plus, it will be a nice break for Josh who will go full speed with football when we return.

We are staying in Vegas the majority of the time and meeting up with Josh's family. We are also going to hit the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. I am so pumped because neither I nor Reider have been to that part of the country. Not to mention, our route is based on The Food Network's, Guy Fieri and his Diners, Drive-in's and Dives recommendations. Vegas, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Where are ya'll staying in Vegas? Stephen, of course, loves Vegas and while it's ok to me...the spas are the best part! Hope you guys have a good time and can't wait to see pics when you get back!

    ReplyDelete