Friday, July 3, 2009

Vegas, Baby!

***Disclaimer: I had very few pictures from our vacation to download due to the simple fact Reid somehow deleted them ALL. He was looking through the pictures on the camera to occupy himself on the way home and managed to delete all 285 pictures. Luckily, my hero of a husband was able to salvage a few through the computer. However, many were lost. R.I.P Vegas Vacation Pictures.


After 10 fabulous days of vacation, we finally made it back home. We stayed at the most posh place in Vegas....my in-law's vacation townhouse! We were so lucky to be able to stay in their vacation home and have all the wonderful amenities of home and more...like a pool!

We all three loved Vegas and all it had to offer. We visited the Hoover Dam, the Children's Museum in Vegas, the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory, M & M World, the MGM Grand Lion Habitat, the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, took in a Pirate Show at Treasure Island, rode all the rides at Circus, Circus, ate WAY too much, swam daily and of course - shopped! We also walked the strip and caught a light show on Freemont Street where we visited a few casinos for the full Vegas experience.




Reid said one of his favorite sites was the fountains at the Bellagio. As you can see, he had the best seat...on top of Josh's shoulders.



We had a few run ins with celebrities, such as Red M & M...


Dinner at The Rainforest Cafe our last night in Vegas.




We also took a day and made sure to see the Grand Canyon. In my wonderful hubby's observation, "It sure is grand."




The Treasure Island Pirate Show was pretty impressive...scantily clad girls and all.


And this is the view Josh had during his golf outings...did I mention their house was on a golf course too?

Ahh...love vacation...but also love home sweet home!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, my stomach just turned when I read about you losing the pictures. I had that horrible thought when we were on the way home from Destin. I'm so sorry it happened to you. Looks like you had a blast though! I can't believe how big our babies are though. Reid looks like a little man. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete