Amazingly, last weekend we had a four day weekend due to the snow and now we have another one that was already built into our school schedule. I am just saying that I could get used to a 2 day work week! So since there was no school today, Reid had his Valentine's Day Party yesterday. Complete with a candy heart game, snacks and lots of valentines!

The candy heart game. Using suction with a straw, the kids had to see who could move the most candy hearts from one plate to another in 30 seconds.

And our competition crazed boy took home the fuzzy heart trophy for first place!

Reid's Valentine, Ellarie.

And last, but not least, I received a special delivery at school on Thursday. My boys surprised me with my favorite flowers. They are beautiful...I'm such a lucky girl to have my two boys.
oompetition okay english major - what's wrong with this word :)
ReplyDeleteHad to proof too many papers for ya :)))))
ReplyDeleteOk, Mother. I fixed it. :)
ReplyDeleteYou love me and you know it :)
ReplyDeleteCheck my blog
ReplyDelete