Monday, February 8, 2010

Waiting on summer...

We are home yet again with another snow day. I will admit it is very pretty outside with the snow covered trees; however, I am more than ready for the sun to beat down during the day and nights to be filled with the muggy warmness of summer.

Our backyard this morning

Josh and Reid could live in the snow. They love it, so of course, they were out building forts and snowmen as soon as they could get their longjohns on this morning. I, on the otherhand, only ventured out in the snow for a brief moment and that will last me until next winter.

And the snow fort preparation begins...



My little snow angel

So, until this snow storm passes, I will remain bundled up inside the house and continue waiting on summer...

5 comments:

  1. You didn't use to stay inside - you went outside and played :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am old now, though. Just like when I went to the senior high basketball game the other night...they played the music during halftime too loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep your getting old - :) fixin fence tomorrow tree limbs down - yeah right on the snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember when we got snowed in at the duplex! Ahhhh, those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I thought of the EXACT same thing when we got out to drive around yesterday. We drove by Tech and I remembered when you and I were trying to decide whether or not to give that kid a ride that was walking in the snow. Those were fun times...

    ReplyDelete