If you haven't ever seen this video, you MUST take a few minutes to watch it, even if you aren't a football fan. I will admit, I first watched it because it was about football. However, I recommend it because of the video. The speech that the high school football coach gives at the beginning...well, I will just say it...it made me cry. His speech isn't about football, its about life. The coach mentions he hasn't played high school football in 27 years and what still amazes him is how fast that 27 years has flown by. That made me stop and think. Every day, every week, every year is flying by. Just as the coach says, we have to live in the moment...soak up every minute because it all goes by too fast. Enjoy...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
That is so good!
ReplyDelete