Sunday was my crafty day. I had seen a lot of the chalkboard menus on various blogs and knew I wanted one for our kitchen. It would keep us organized and well, they are just too darn cute not to have one. So, here is our version...
And lastly, I saw a creative little Halloween bucket on a blog the other day, so I decided to alter it just a bit and make one for our main man, Reid. I laminated the Halloween paper incase it rains and I also added black/green ribbon to the handle to spruce the plain white up a bit. The final product...
We have a fun week up ahead. Josh's parents fly in on Wednesday and we have 3 football games, Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze, Haunted House, grilling out, meeting up with my parents and a lot more planned. We can't wait!
CUTE! LOVE both of them! You are super creative!
ReplyDelete