Gotta love when you have the unexpected snow day on a Friday that allows for a nice, long three day weekend. Still in our pajamas at 4:10 pm, the Edgins are enjoying a lazy day around the house.
Josh and Reid ventured out into the snow for a little bit earlier today. I, of course, stayed in the garage and just took pictures. The cold and I aren't friends.

It started as ice...

Then it turned to snow. Reid, I mean Spiderman, took the opportunity to launch a few snowballs at Josh.

Gator loved the snow as well.
We have big plans tonight. We are going to curl up on the couch and rent Aliens in the Attic off the satellite and enjoy some relaxing family time. Gotta love three day weekends!
Oh that sounds like so much relaxing fun! We got 3 1/2 inches and it is still snowing. We are in the river valley so we were not expected to get this much! No School! Luv it! But we will have to make up the snow days. My daughter and I watched the new Tyler Perry movie, I love Madia (spelling?)....Can't get to the movie store to rent anything else! :) Enjoy the snow!
ReplyDeleteWe are at 6 inches, and still snowing.
ReplyDeleteAlways fun with a snow day - then all the cleanup :)
ReplyDelete