Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some family fun...

The new and improved Hog Wild opened today in Russellville so, of course, we had to check it out. Without any doubt, Russellville needed some kid friendly entertainment and Hog Wild finally delivered. They have mini golf, bumper cars, indoor jungle climb, mini bowling and TONS of games. Reid had a blast (and so did Josh) playing until their hearts were content.

Our little family

My gamers

Blacklight mini bowling...good times.



One of the game rooms had a Jurassic Park theme...very cool for kids.

Bumper cars - Reid's fav!

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I have always heard about Hog Wild but never have been there. My daughter B goes there a lot or did. Since Russellville is not far from our home, and she plans on going to Tech, I have to get use to her driving! I have to go and check this out, where is it located? I knew where the other one! HUmmmmmm exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on Sydney..which is the new road they built that intersects Arkansas and Main. It is the new road directly infront of The Mirage. It is really awesome, especially for Russellville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you forget to come back from all your fun? Haven't heard from you! Hope you guys are ok! Maybe your mom is having to many calves and you needed to help (?) out?

    ReplyDelete