Friday, September 10, 2010

Dentist day and another "W"

We had a busy day yesterday starting off with a trip to the dentist for Reid to have two teeth pulled that just wouldn't fall out. Our little man was given the "goofy juice" and doesn't remember anything after that. He had quite the time coming out of the anesthesia. He would cry his little heart out and when I would ask what is wrong he would say, "I don't know - I just feel like I need to cry." He frequently asked, after the fact, when they were going to pull his tooth. I had to continue to reassure him they already had...even though he argued the fact many times. :) It was a pretty interesting morning. Reider was a brave little man though and we were very proud of him! Thankfully, it finally wore off and he was back to his energetic and happy self. So, we headed out to Hubby's football game and he brought home another WIN! 14-0. Congrats, baby!

And what's a post without pictures? So, here are the two loves of my life.

Coaching his little heart out.

Handsome boy intent on the game

Lastly, the empty seat next to Reid and I on the bleachers. Reserved for Courtney and Elam -- can't wait for these two to join us at the games again when Elam is old enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment