Tuesday, September 21, 2010

To Do List

I am currently enrolled in Educational Leadership classes to obtain my master's and eventually secure a job as a principal. Reid and I were discussing my current class and were daydreaming about what it would be like when I am his principal someday when the following exchange took place.

Reid: When you are principal, are you going to let me do whatever I want and never get in trouble?

Me
: Sure, as long as you never do anything wrong.

Reid
: Oh, mom, you know I never get called to the principal's office.

Me: When I am principal, I will get on the intercom and say, "Reid, get to the principal's office right now!"

Reid: Why? So you can give me a kiss?

Me: You got it, kid! It will be on my "To Do" list daily.

Oh, my boy knows me so well! I'll never stop smoothering this face with kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment