Saturday, September 4, 2010

Reid

I love pictures and I don't try to hide it. So for Mother's Day, Hubby knew exactly what I would want --- professional photography sessions with Melissa McCrotty. The first one was a mini-session for Reid and then we have another full session for all three of us in a couple of weeks. The mini session was last weekend and we just got the pictures in the mail yesterday. We could not be more pleased! It is amazing how fast our little man is growing up so I truly treasure these pictures of our boy. Prepare yourself...there were just too many I loved so you might get picture overload even though this is just some of the awesomeness Melissa took that evening.

















Now, I just have to decide which ones to order. I wonder if her order form has an "all of the above" box?

2 comments:

  1. I'm like you - they are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I love them Lori! I love the one of both of you!!! He is so big! I can't believe he is getting so old!

    ReplyDelete