Can you feel it? We do. We feel it, breath it, live it...football season. Last night was hubby's first game and he got the W! 16-14 over Van Buren. It was definitely a nailbiter and my heart was pounding down to the last minute of play when we scored and went for two for the win!

The pre-game talk

Is he not H-O-T?!

This Josh with his grandmother and aunt. I go pick up his grandmother for the first game every year so she can see her Joshie coach. This year, his aunt took off and came with us too! We had such a great time and they are so proud of Josh...can't say I blame them!
So I will take my faithful seat in the stands for another season and root on Hubby...but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Conogratulations Josh - we are proud of you!
ReplyDeletemy oldest is finally in HS and I can't wait for a Friday night in October HS football game!!! whooo hooooo good luck
ReplyDelete